Saturday, May 4, 2013

New Kickstarter Launch Campaign May 3rd- 24th

Today I launched the first Kickstarter Campaign for The BROOKIE COOKIE, so we've been busy over the past 6 months preparing! If you haven't heard about it yet, Kickstarter is basically where new businesses create projects to get backers for their new product or service. The backers get Rewards for themselves or friends for their contributions and will be listed on KICKSTARTER & The BROOKIE COOKIE websites. Here is the KICKSTARTER LINK to check it out! I feel like New York is such a hard place to start a business, let alone succeed. I'm built "Ford Tough" and believe that I can steer this company to successfully open this location and many more in the future. My intent is for the first location to actually be in Brooklyn, so I've been patiently researching the most profitable and popular areas to set up shop. So like everyone says "you gotta start somewhere". Well... here I am... starting, although we've been in business for over 3 years and believe I've found a good location! The plan is to raise $6,750.00 for raw goods, equipment and construction. I wish to meet and exceed my goals with your help for contributions as little as $1! This campaign is running for the next 20 days and I'll be emailing, texting, calling, blogging and posting updates on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest to try and reach the Goal. With your help and encouragement, I can keep on running this race. Check out the VIDEO PREVIEW! Thanks and see you on KICKSTARTER
I am really grateful and appreciate your support & Thank you so much for making these dreams a reality! Sincerely, Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment